The car is an important vehicle that not only does not provide comfort and convenience to travel to office, for entertainment and for any other purpose, but also enhance the style, personality and social status of the person who owns it. having a personal car is indeed a matter of pride for the individual. Also, there are several places, where public transport is very less and one has to depend entirely on their personal car to go to different places.
Selecting the ideal car suited to the requirement
There are plenty of cars available in various ranges from which the individual can select one. So, before making the decision, it is necessary for the person to first prepare a list that would help them in the selection process.
1. Budget: Finance undoubtedly, plays a major role in selecting a car that is ideal for the person and his family requirements. the individual needs to consider various aspects of the purchase from the financial point of view, since there are expenses related to the car, even after the purchase, it could be the tax to the government, cost of servicing on the completion of the warranty period, and other things. Also, the spare parts need to be taken into consideration, as some car parts might be very expensive for a particular brand.
2. Other financial obligations: If the individual is purchasing the car through car finance, then he has to pay the installments along with principal and interest. In such a case, the type of finance company, the interest charged by them, the duration of the payment tenure are all to be checked. If a careful selection is not made in this regard, then the individual would simply end up paying more for the car, in the form of interest.
3. In case, the individual has an existing car, he can plan to sell it off. He can place advertisements on leading newspapers or place posters at crowded places stating “Wish to sell my car” and with this money, he can purchase a better car.
4. Also, the individual needs to take care of the registration, insurance and gas from time to time. People with a budget should opt for a small car, since, the tax on it would be less and it would give a better mileage, which means fewer expenses on the gas.
5. Going for a car that has all the necessary features along with extended service warranty. Buying a vehicle and driving it is not just enough. The individual needs to maintain it, so that it retains its new look and functionality. A service warranty would mean that the car can be serviced free of cost in the free service period, except minor costs. Bigger cars invite huge bills after the warranty period, whereas smaller cars are quite affordable and easy on the pocket.
6. Prioritizing the need: Before going ahead with the purchase, it is necessary for the individual to determine the reason for buying the car. This will also help in narrowing the selection. A family car would suit for a person, who loves to travel with the family every weekend.
1 Comment »
Leave a comment