Drupal can be defined as framework for free and open source content management written in PHP. It can also be defined as an open source software developed by a wide number of users and developers. People can download this software for free and share it under the General Public License or GNU. Drupal helps in developing some flexible, sophisticated and, social media networks and its applications. The major advantage of Drupal is that experts constantly work on it to build a platform that can support the latest web-offered technologies.
Drupal is being used by some of the world’s biggest brands, organizations and countries for developing and maintaining their online projects and websites. If you are planning to start an online portal then choosing Drupal can prove to be the right choice for you. Here are some of the reasons which will definitely enlighten you about how this open source software can be beneficial for your online business.
- Drupal is highly customizable in terms of features, functionality, layout and design. It has included community features like article commenting, blogging and forums in its core which were earlier considered to be afterthoughts. Inclusion of these features would facilitate the users of your website to create the content within your set boundaries.
- Since security is the major concern for all businesses, so Drupal takes care of this too by providing you transparent and high level of business security.
- Drupal CMS is a multi-featured CMS consists of all the essential features like RSS-Feeds, maintenance, user account registration, system administration business management and page layout customization that are required by the webmasters and bloggers to create impressive websites. These features also enable its users to generate a personal blog, a professional E-commerce website or any other kind of website.
- The various effective and advanced website building tools facilitate users to create an attractive website very quickly and without much effort. To know more about Drupal, you can visit various websites.
- It is very flexible and easy to extend. It also facilitates its users to add new features as well as reshape Drupal websites from simple presentation website to a web application just by making some changes instead of implementing everything from the very beginning.
- It also offers a platform for creating and managing a wide variety of content like videos, poll, user management, statistics, blogs, texts, podcasts and many other types of content.
- Being an open source software, Drupal allows you to make your own plug-ins. Apart from this, it allows you to use thousands of plug-ins available on its website.
- It also facilitates you to manage your page content by categorizing them through URL, paths, addresses or by making your own lists. This will help you to reuse the content easily as well smooth up the searching process.
- You can get a lot of help regarding management and modification of the scripts through well developed discussion boards, chats, mailings, lists, etc.
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment