Turkey soup is for some families a must.
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans or other white beans, drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
Preparation of soup:
Cook turkey in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
Add oregano, beans, broth, and tomatoes to pan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in spinach; simmer 5 minutes.