The organ clock are based on the traditional Chinese medicine and present 24-hour cycle of body organs. Every organ in the body has maximum energy for two hours and 12 hours later has the minimum energy. Based on these timings we can set the best time when we should eat, what should we eat, when to drink, to work, make exercising and when to go sleep. And here is the Organ clock also called 12 Meridian clock or Biological wheel:
1. 5-7 a.m. – Large Intestine – We should start a day with drinking a water, its starts new digestion cycle and flush away toxins from night cleanup.
2. 7-9 a.m. – Stomach – The most important meal of the day goes here.
3. 9-11 a.m. – Pancreas – The content of stomach is now processed by pancreas releasing carbohydrate energy.
4. 11 a.m.-1 p.m. – Heart – The heart pumps nutrients around the body.
5. 1-3 p.m. – Small Intestine – Foods rich on proteins which require longer digestion are finishing digestion at this time.
6. 3-5 p.m. – Bladder – Wastes from morning digestion are being prepared for kidneys cleanup.
7. 5-7 p.m. – Kidney – Kidney start with blood filtration to maintain appropriate chemical balance, blood then starts with delivering nutrients to all cells.
8. 7-9 p.m. – Circulation – Nutrients are delivered to all cells.
9. 9-11 p.m. – Triple Heater – Optimal temperature for body is set.
10. 11 p.m.- 1 a.m. – Gall Bladder – Cleanup start-up, cholesterol processing and brain functions update.
11. 1-3 a.m. – Liver – Liver cleanup blood and processing of waste.
12. 3-5 a.m. – Lung – Lung starts with oxygenation and cleanup of waste gasses.
Photo Credit: Krzysztof Urbanowicz (CC BY 2.0)
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment